Essentially, we believe children are our future and our purpose.
Our school has seven major aims:-
1. Promote the all around development of each individual child (physical, emotional, social, spiritual and intellectual).
2. Create a happy, secure and stimulating environment with a structured, purposeful way of learning. For this is how children learn best.
3. Help children to become more aware of the needs and rights of others.
4. Encourage children to take a responsible attitude to their schooling and to have confidence in themselves.
5. Assist parents in helping their children to prepare for adult life at home, at work at leisure and as caring, contributing citizens within society.
6. Provide equality of opportunity for all pupils to experience a variety of learning styles.
7. Through a partnership approach encourage parents to take an active part in their child’s education.
Our school has three main values, which were determined by the whole staff and with the support of parents and governors. They are:
2. Innovative Learning