Hi everyone! This is where you will find all the information you will need to access your remote learning for BLOCK 3 (weeks 5 and 6) at home. Even though we are not in school, every day will still run like a school day where you will have individual lessons to access and complete. You will then need to send some evidence of the learning completed back daily to show what you have completed!
There is a timetable link below that will structure each day for you.
To go with the timetable, there will be a document to show you where the ONLINE LESSON is to watch and there will be accompanying documents to use for the lesson (if applicable.)
At the bottom of the page there are resources to go with each lesson that you can use and access to run alongside the planned lessons.
IF YOU FEEL THE LEARNING PLANNED FOR YOUR CHILD IS TOO DIFFICULT FOR THEM TO ACCESS, PLEASE LOOK AT THE YEAR GROUP BELOW'S REMOTE LEARNING PAGE TO SEE IF THEY ARE MORE SUITABLE.
Any learning completed by yourself will then need to be emailed to the Year 3 Email account so Miss Gregg and Miss Peace can access and check how well you have done. You will then receive feedback via an email on how well you have done or what you need to think about to improve.
You can send proof of the learning completed in different ways:
- You can email the PDF/Word document back
- You can take a photograph of any work that links to the lesson and email it to the email account (Paper . workbook / images etc...)
- You can send any work completed that links to the email address
The YEAR 3 EMAIL ACCOUNT IS email@example.com
Throughout the day we will be available to support you with any lesson content and to provide feedback via the email account so if you have any questions, contact us through that account. Miss Gregg is available Monday - Wednesday and Miss Peace on Thursday - Friday
If you have not provided the school with an email address so far, it may be worthwhile to contact the above email address so we are aware of who you are.
Also throughout the day, you will receive text messages to remind you of what lesson content you should be potentially looking at.
If we haven't received any work or proof of learning from you within a few days, you will be contacted to see if there are any issues you are experiencing and to see if school can help and support in any other way.
Please remember, these are new times and new ways for us all to be working and learning so we need to help and support each other in as much of a positive way as possible. This process will work more successfully if you support and work with your child as much as possible.
If you have any questions or queries, please contact the email address straight away.
HOW TO USE THE DOCUMENTS
1. Open the PDF document below which will contain the link to the video lesson.
2. Watch the video lesson and work through any tasks that the video asks you to do. Use paper to do any tasks it asks you to do.
3. At the bottom of this page there are extra lesson resources that link to the theme of the video lesson. These can be completed as extra tasks if you get everything done within the video.
4. Photograph any learning from the lesson to send it to Miss Peace and Miss Gregg :)